Saturday, April 22, 2017

Beauty and the beast!



“Yeah its me the beast :)” experimenting with beauty products :)
Got this fancy for beauty products lately. 
  1. First one is a face wash not picturized here - got this nice neem face wash by Himalaya, just so refreshing especially when the heat is on, and the neem acts as an anti germ agent as well
  2. Second is a face scrub (featured on the right) - St Ive’s apricot face scrub - intro courtesy my niece - really good buy for me as I have some kinda rough surfaces in my face esp. my long nose :) :) :)
  3. Always had a fancy for eye liner but do not have enough practice - the last one I bought was too dry and I would end up only injuring my eye :) :) this one (featured in center - from Biotique) is kinda “melty” and can be applied easily, still have to practice - hoping to in the next couple of weeks :)
  4. Then there is the day cream from Biotique (featured on the left) its an additional buy when I was browsing for point no. 5 coming up
  5. Hair styling gel again from Biotique- lately my hair doesn’t stay in place with my short hair cut growing out a bit - so in a dilemma whether to go for a haircut immediately or wait until it grows a little longer and have it nicely cut :) in the interim I thought this piece would be a good buy - again planning to experiment with this in the coming days - will post a pic if it turns out to be a success :) :)
That’s all for today
Bye folks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2016 recollect

Looking back on 2016 in my online world :-) Best of 2016 song playlist: 1. Mei Niagara - 24 2. Maya nadhi - Kabali 3. Thalli pogadhey -...